Saturday, June 18, 2011

It's Been Too Long

Dear Shellbelle's World,
I am so sorry for my utter lack of care these past 9 months! I can't believe my last post was back in October 2010! I know I know you have suffered serious neglect but that doesn't mean I wasn't thinking of things to post. I was honestly just being lazy or too busy (planning a wedding can be time consuming). I have missed posting and doing videos. It's one of things that can bring sanity to my sometimes crazy life. So I promise never again to abandon it in this manner again.

With that said I have been thinking of all new posts and a new direction that I want to take the blog. Of course I am still going to post about makeup, fashion and other fun things but the posts are going to be geared towards not just fun but also positive change. I truly do want to help others and for me nothing is more rewarding than doing something positive. Over the past few months I've been doing some research on how to create changes that help transform not only a person's outside but inside as well. Remember true beauty comes from inside and if we aren't happy inside, the outside won't matter. It's really helped me address not only my skin issues but health issues as well. I am really excited about all the new things I have   planned. I truly hope you to tune in for it!!

Smiles,
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment