Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Welcome to Shellbelle's World

Hi everyone welcome to my little space in this vast universe known as the internet. Please stay a while and enjoy what this blog has to offer.  I'll be posting on things I love (such as fashion and makeup) and putting my little spin on it. I will also show that any person regardless of their size, age, ethnic background, economic standing, etc can enjoy the same things and become a so called fashionista. In addition to the fashion and makeup postings, I will also do monthly features on other topics that will range from yummy eats to travel to improving a person's quality of life. I hope your time here will be informative, useful and most of all fun. Please stay tuned and I promise not to disappoint.

COMING SOON - Fall 2010 50's Lady Inspired Look
                                My Favorite Websites & Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment